The Cincinnati Dance and Movement Center offers a complete curriculum for students age 2 through adult, beginner through advanced, with classes in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Lyrical/Contemporary, Pointe, Tumbling, Basic Movement, and more.
At CDMC, we take great care to provide age-appropriate and level-appropriate material in a supportive learning environment. Our classes stress proper technique while developing a love of the art of dance.
The CDMC Advantages:
- In business since 1986, having provided quality dance education to thousands of students in the Cincinnati area
- Longtime member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
- Outstanding faculty with university degrees in Education and Dance, with numerous regional and national awards for superior teaching and choreography
- State-of-the-art facility featuring large, fully-equipped dance rooms with double ballet barres, full dance mirrors, drinking fountains, and dance floors custom designed and built to reduce stress on dancers’ joints
- Small class sizes for more individual attention
- A wide range of class options and class days/times from which to choose
- Reasonably priced weekly classes, ranging from $39 per month to $57 per month, with additional discounts for students taking multiple classes and for siblings taking class
- Professional administrative staff
- Various performance opportunities available to students, including our performance teams: the Cincinnati Dance Crew, the Cincinnati Dance All-Stars, the Cincinnati Ballet Ensemble, and the Cincinnati Show Choir
- Special events, including guest teachers and speakers, audition opportunities, theme weeks, studio parties, annual student choreography showcase, and more!